Thank you to all students who applied to PHIRN’s Second Annual Doctoral Award competition. The following are this year’s award recipients. Congratulations!
- Sarah Wiebe (University of Ottawa), examining how on‐reserve environmental health policies operate in a public policy vacuum
- Paola Calvasina (University of Toronto), assessing transitions of oral health status, access to dental care and dental utilization of Latin American immigrants to Canada
- Michelle Firestone (McMasterUniversity), studying the health priorities of diverse urban Aboriginal populations in Ontario
- Joanne Crawford (University of Toronto), researching colorectal cancer screening attitudes and beliefs of South Asian immigrants in Ontario.
- Robyn Plunkett (University of WesternOntario), studying churches and health promotion for rural women in Ontario
- Stephanie Montesanti (McMasterUniversity), exploring Community participation in local health system decision-making
|< Prev||Next >|